Funny how just last week I was mentioning how winter still has it's icy grip on us even though spring officially begins in 2 days.
With the snow falling everything is peaceful and calm but there are still things to do.
This morning on a whim, I decided to paint mint green accents on the mid century furniture I picked up at the thrift store a few weeks back. We'll see how that turns out tomorrow.
Today is time for new listings on etsy, cleaning the house, doing some crunches or some form of exercise as to not feel totally lethargic and gross and then possibly dinner with Luda later on. I still have her present from about 2 years ago. Although the Christmas presents are still in their cheery Christmas tote to give out to people at the climbing gym, this one probably takes the cake for longest running gift I haven't given.
1. Waking up to a winter wonderland
2. Sprucing up these nightstands with some mint green paint
3. Using the guest room as an etsy photo shoot area
4. Little things that need to be dusted
5. To Do lists and still-fresh looking flowers
6+7. Snow melting away
8. Today is a double grilled cheese day
9+10. Mom shouldn't you be dusting or something?