Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pieces of a day: Snow







1/2. It snowed Tuesday night and all day Wednesday.
3. A hungry bunny
4. I went exploring with my amazing neighbors, Kurt and Janessa and we ended up sledding down the big hill next to the pavillion. I haven't had that much fun falling on my butt since I was 9.
5. There's been a lot of cooking and baking going on. When you're confined to the inside, it's one of the best things to do.
6. New, handmade items in the etsy shop!


I've been quiet on the blog lately. But that isn't to say I haven't been working on it. Over the past several days I created a blog button, wrote some guest blog posts and am awaiting a few for this blog myself.  This is all thanks to Blaire. I met her at Allisons baby shower and she has been my blogging angel ever since, giving me tips and tricks and taking the time to teach me things she has learned. I couldn't thank her enough!

I've also been working a lot on the etsy shop. I'm creating driftwood pieces and having a ton of fun as I go. Mostly jewelry displays, accessory hooks and a few lamps but I'll be branching out sooner or later. The possibilities really are endless and I am so happy to be creating again. That last picture is actually one of my favorite pieces so far but I broke the end off it while overzealously hammering the mounting bracket on the back. whoops. I guess that one remains mine!

Soon I'll have an update on all the new items in the shop, some new recipes a couple spring crafts. In fact, I'm going to go start working on them now. I've got plenty of sunshine but we all know that it doesn't always last!

No comments:

Post a Comment