Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekly Pinterest Roundup

My weekly pinterest round up is inspired by all things spring! I've been in a little bit of a spring mood if you couldn't tell by my last outfit post. Today was the first really beautiful day of the year and tomorrow should be even warmer!

It's so funny how 60 feels freezing when we are coming into winter and it feels like beach time when we are heading into spring!

So here is my spring inspired weekly pinterest roundup!





If you couldn't tell, that last one was a shameless self promotion. But I have just created a facebook page and I would LOVE for you to stop on by and click that little "like" button. I'll be polling to see which color schemes are the most popular for the new seasonal collections and in the future will be doing exclusive sales and giveaways! One should never miss a good sale!

Happy Soon-to-be-Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment