Monday, August 4, 2014

Ashleys Baby Shower


Ashley's baby shower was last month, but July proved to be a much busier month than I had anticipated. I finally got around to going through and editing all of the pictures from the event and I'm so happy that they all turned out! Bears cousin Sampson was staying with us that week and Sampson and Bear both got sick a few days before the shower so a lot of my shopping and preparing went out the window. It became a mad dash to scramble the day before getting everything ready while running on little sleep. Needless to say it was a great day and so nice to celebrate Ashley and her newest little peanut. She's due in a few days and we just cannot wait to meet her sweet little girl! 





Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the table set up with all the food and drinks and cupcakes! 







The onesie table was taken over by the kiddos early on, we had many an extra decorative onesie by the time everything was said and done! Sweet little messages from her sweet little relatives. 





I refrained from eating everything except for a couple twirlers from the candy bar. It's difficult to keep me away from candy. 


all of Ashley's gifts lined up




the first few guests wrote sweet messages to baby on this frame. When she's older she can see how loved she was before anyone even met her! 


Ashley offered sweet little sweet pea hand sanitizers for shower favors. They read " Thank you for celebrating this special time with me, as we await out precious sweet pea!" 



The glowing momma to be conducting some fun shower games! Everyone got excited about winning prizes, especially for the "what's in your purse" game! 



Before Ashley opened her own gifts, she gave a sweet gift to her daughter, Brianna. I'm glad I captured the excitement and joy on her face and the sweet moment between mom and daughter.










Ashley and baby got so many sweet gifts. She said she spent the entire evening washing clothes! I have a feeling she will be the sweetest, most fashionable little girl in the neighborhood!

cupcake time!

Isn't Ashley such a good cupcake model?

Ashley's baby shower was such a wonderful event and a great way to celebrate momma and her newest little one. We all cannot wait for her to come into this world so we can meet her and coo over her as much as possible. Congratulations again, Ashley! I am so excited for you and your family, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment